Author: Sue
•1:37 PM
This morning I was watching Good Morning America and they did a report on Mosquitoes. Yes, it is that time of year! Ugg! So I got busy and looked up sites that had more information about Mosquitoes. A wonderful site to go to is: http://www.howstuffworks.com/mosquito.htm.
They always have useful information on everything! I read somewhere that if you took
B-12 vitamins it would repel mosquitoes. I don't actually know if it is true but I take
it anyway just in case! We have a swimming pool at our new house. Since I have
never owned a swimming pool before I don't know if it attracts mosquitoes or not. 
Mental note...Look that up as well. Later today I will post useful tips on mosquitoes.
Right now I'm going swimming!
|
This entry was posted on 1:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 18, 2013 at 4:07 AM , Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a
top notch article… but what can I say… I
procrastinate a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.


Also visit my web blog ... how to make your penis bigger